Sunday 1 December 2013

Start of my cosplay journey

When I was a kid, i like to watch anime and im just keep watching one after another because the story of the anime was just nice.("im sure everyone will imagine themselves as the anime character and even buy the toy or merchandise available from the anime"). Then i getting more friends that watch anime and read manga that can share the story with during high school and find out about cosplay event was available there for people to cosplay the character that they like. So i had decided to become a cosplayer at that time and it become one of my hobby, but cosplay was a really expensive hobby and i don't have such expense to spend with so i had wait it until i move on to the age of college. Yet i didn't manage to cosplay because the course that i pick was computer game development, it was a tough course that require heavy programming so i end up focusing on it.

After i graduated and i finally have the time to touch on my cosplay stuff so i had think of a character that i like to cosplay and start DIY up my cosplay stuff to save cost. Below show some of my DIY picture.

1) Preparing and cutting all require material


2) Combine everything and ready to be spray the color



3) Finished


So that all for my current update about my cosplay. Will keep on update for the next activity or event :)

No comments:

Post a Comment